1-3 and now TDS gets the Undefeated Toledo

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Rockets. My projection was that TDS would be winless going into the Toledo game. They pulled out a last second victory over Arizona. They’ve benched their preseason Heisman winning QB in favor of the Mangum intercept machine.

OK, now I’m caught up on their progress. I guess there’s always next year.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

To be fair, they are 10 points away from being 4-0. They have been competitive so far. Comparing UCLA’s TDS game with their Stanford game shows they are not pushovers. This is why it is funny to watch the fans of the bandwagon.

Of course they are also 3 points away from being 0-4, so I guess a grain of salt is necessary.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

They’re also a missed field goal away from being 0-4 as well.

jamarcus24
          Ute Fan
          @jamarcus24

Sorry, you acknowledged this already.  I forgot to clear my browser cache like Tony said before I posted so the “More” button wasn’t working to expand your response.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Toledo will need to play their best game of the season to steal a win in Provo. This will be by far the toughest Defense they have faced all year.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

The funny thing is, they lost that game because of coaching. Running the call with less than a minute, going for two twice, poor clock management. Lol.

Ty Detmer cost them that game. With slightly better coaching, they win that game.

Finally, how dumb is their game plan? Hill isn’t going pro. This is it for him. Why not run him? Go out with a bang. Leave it all on the field. If he runs everywhere, then you win a lot of games and everything is great. If he gets hurt, then you win a lot before that, then move onto the Mangum era.

So dumb to force a square in a round hole.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo 1-3 and now TDS gets the Undefeated Toledo