2016 Pick Em Champion: colbyutahman3

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

What a great first season we had in the Pac-12 Pick Em game! Contrats to all winners and thanks to all competitors. I will be looking into doing a post-season game for the 2016 college football bowls, but it will require some new programming so may not be able to pull it off in time.

Congratulations to colbyutahman3 who edged out Wilson’s Mustache by one win.  What a tight finish.  Below is a table of the top 7 places.  Why did I pick 7?  I don’t know.  

Anyway, once again thanks to all.  It was a blast.  Suggestions and input welcomed for future games.  

@colbyutahman3, you will be getting yet another message from me on how to claim your TWO prizes, the Ute shoes courtesy of Sideline Sneakers, and your custom Ute belt courtesy of NXT18.

You can order a custom NXT18Golf Ute belt NOW via this Ute Hub special pricing link and/or use the coupon code GOUTES. Via the link or the coupon code Ute Hub users will get $10 plus free shipping.

Sideline Sneakers sponsored two pairs of sneakers this season. If you want to pick up a pair, get free shipping with the coupon code UteHub.

Utah Utes Belt

Utah Utes shoes

User W L %
      Profile photo of colbyutahman3 colbyutahman3 75 14 84%
      Profile photo of Wilson's Mustache Wilson’s Mustache 74 15 83%
      Profile photo of cbmute cbmute 72 17 81%
      Profile photo of UteBacker UteBacker 72 17 81%
      Profile photo of Mr Chainsaw Mr Chainsaw 72 17 81%
      Profile photo of leftyjace leftyjace 72 17 81%
      Profile photo of fatManRacer fatManRacer 71 18 80%
      Profile photo of 89ute 89ute 70 19 79%
      Profile photo of Tomasina Tomasina 69 20 78%
      Profile photo of Tony Tony 69 20 78%
      Profile photo of AlohaUte AlohaUte 69 20 78%
      Profile photo of aquasaurious aquasaurious 69 20 78%
      Profile photo of TwoUtes TwoUtes 69 20 78%
      Profile photo of CincyUte CincyUte 68 21 76%
      Profile photo of UtePac-Man UtePac-Man 68 21 76%

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Thanks for doing this Tony. It was a lot of fun.

colbyutahman3
      Ute Fan
      @colbyutahman3

This was so much fun. Thanks and of course as always GO UTES! Maybe we can get a crew together for the top winners and go to TOP GOLF! My treat, since i work there we play for free and get 50% off food. So if anyone is interested maybe we can get a day together I can get up to 6 total people (5 + me) on a bay for free.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Congrats to Colbyuthahman3, job well done.

I had one weekend early in the OOC where I took some wild shots and got creamed.  Could never recover.  I aslo missed a week where it was pretty easy to go undefeated.  It was fun.  Definitely some pros here.

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

Thanks for this Tony! Gotta quick question though.  Are we gonna do basketball? It sounds like it could be kind of fun.  Thanks for the season Tony!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Thanks for this Tony! Gotta quick question though.  Are we gonna do basketball? It sounds like it could be kind of fun.  Thanks for the season Tony!

Basketball is possible, but with 2 or more games per week it would be quite a bit of work.  Football was great because it gave everyone a week to do their picks.   Not sure how to do basketball.

I do plan on doing the bowl season, but that will require some more programming to allow for the different seasons to be viewed.

alexsmith
          Ute Fan
          @alexsmith

Sick! Thanks man

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Thank you, Tony! Congrats, @colbyutahman3 !

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 2016 Pick Em Champion: colbyutahman3