2017 Utah Dline better or worse?

Viewing 11 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Will it be worse or better this season? Losing Dimick who arguably could be the best Utah DE of all time is a big time blow.
      2017 Katoa and Anae are probably the most exciting players for me.

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

The D line just seems to reload. would be surprised if it were worse. looking at the recruits we got it would seem the secondary would be better. On the whole i expect the defense to be better all the way around.
      I look forward to this season and seeing what Taylor does with the offense

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I think the worse part is losing Dimick. Worst than anything else. 

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Dimmick had a motor that wouldn’t stop.  hopefully we have depth to replace that.

DieHardUtahUtesFan
      Ute Fan
      @diehardutahutesfan

Still got Lowell, and Kylie should fitts in for Dimick.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I was waiting for your ass to show up. When you going to get us some more Zoobs Gone Wild Pics?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

BETTER!!!!

Lowell was hurt most of this year. Plus, our depth behind him will be better. Dimick was good, but Fitts is a SPECIAL player. Plus Bradlee Anae. Plus, Maxs Tupai. Plus, Chris Hart. Oh, what about Tonga, Fotu, Havili? Yeah. Good luck bitches. 

And that doesn’t include Caleb Repp and Davr Hamilton on passing downs blitzing the QB. 

Good luck. 

We don’t need no stinking LB’ers!!!!!

Anonymous
        Inactive

I think I am mixing up in my brain Katoa with Tupai. Tupai is going to be very special. 

UteCoop
      Ute Fan
      @utecoop

We go through this ever year…Reilly, Orchard, Norris, Dimick…and someone always steps up. I think we’ll be just fine with Fitts, Anae, Hart, Tupia, etc…so BETTER!

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Stoked to see Anae come into his own. You mentioned Dimick’s motor, Anae had a few plays last year (the ASU game comes to mind) where he just didn’t quit. The PAC-12 even recognized it:

https://web.usafootball.com/blogs/bradlee-anae/post/13229/pac-12-fundamental-play-of-the-week:-bradlee-anae-and-the-utah-defense-put-up-a-record-setting-performance-and-sail-past-arizona-state

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

It might have been one of the best in the country if we landed Tufele. Still be very good without him

2 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

*worse

Anonymous
        Inactive

I swear my phone auto corrects to that.  I should really stop using google keyboard.  Thanks for the heads up.  

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

LOL. With “admin powers” I’m often tempted to correct spelling and grammar errors. It’s a curse.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

Come on let us grammar nazis poke fun at misspellers and such.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Biggest improvement could be the LBs. We lost games because Pita T struggled on contain a bit and the LBs were weaker than the year before. The new guys got time and will be better. I’m optimistic on D and need to see it to believe it on O.

crazyute
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute

Don’t sleep on John Penisini.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I wish there were 2 football seasons, one in spring and one in the fall. This offseason is taking an eternity

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2017 Utah Dline better or worse?