4* RB Eno Benjamin is making his decision tomorrow

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

And from what I hear, Utah has a very good shot at landing him. If you haven’t seen film on him, go check him out. The dude looks like an absolute beast. Very Booker-esque. He would be a huge get!

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

I just watched a highlight video for him for this season and he seems unreal. I thought it was interesting too that at least on the video I watched he seems to have been put in the wildcat a lot, taking the direct snap. I really hope that we are able to bring him in!

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Yeah, he looks amazing. Now let’s go hire Kennedy Polamalu to coach him up 🙂

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

Coach Polamalu? Yes Please! He is a fantastic RB coach. He would be a valuable replacement for Dennis Erickson, and would be a perfect cultural fit for our team and program.

Larry B
            Ute Fan
            @larryb

Take this for what it’s worth but today on OC and Swinney, Swinney said that he actually talked to Polamalu and he said he would take the job in a heart beat. So it would only be a matter of Utah offering him the job.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Just playing devil’s advocate here. Think the pass-happy Troy Taylor pickup would affect a star RB wanting to play here?

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully he’ll still see the success our RB’s have had and want to sign. We’ll see tomorrow I guess.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Has he scheduled a time and if so will it be shown online?

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I haven’t heard a time but it sounds like it will be broadcasted somewhere. He’s going to do the hat thing where he has several hats in front of him and he puts one on.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

ASU appears to be the leader right now, but Utah has a good shot.  He will be announcing during the Army All American game, which is on one network tomorrow.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If he’s strong on ASU, he must be weak on academics.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 4* RB Eno Benjamin is making his decision tomorrow