A few thoughts after a self imposed break, or was it lack of activity on UH?

Viewing 3 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I’m heading to the game today with the family. I was planning on tailgating however we got invited to a special engagement of Moana. (Emphasis on the Moan and groan.)

So I will not be tailgating today. Sorry if anybody had your hopes up. Yeah, like Utah fans are excited about anything lately.

Okay, so after taking a few days off, and living in Colorado, nothing would make me happier than sending Buff fans home tonight wondering what if. I know many are bummed about us playing down to competition, and losing out on yet another chance of playing in the P12 Championship. However Cal, Oregon, ASU, and UCLA will all most likely finish this year 5-7. Yes, we finished there twice since joining the Pac12. However we’ve never finished 3-9 like Arizona and likely OSU. Utah will likely never be at the bottom of the South, we’re a good but not great team. Not because we don’t have good coaching, not because we don’t recruit well, but we are not Stanford, USC, Oregon, Washington. I think those four schools are at a great advantage due to their history and pull.

We WILL break through and win the South. But for today, I’ll just be very happy to ruin the Buffs shot at the South and the P12 Championship.

Yesterday 16, 19, 20 and 23 all lost. I’ll be happy if we win and finish in the top 12 after the bowl game, that should be good for recruiting.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve learned that traffic and activity here is directly related to whether or not the football team is winning.  

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I think there’s a lack of activity on all Ute boards. We’ve got to be the most fragmented fan base around.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Fans don’t get excited about losing and don’t want to hit the boards if we lose.  

Xanthis
      Ute Fan
      @xanthis

I plan on spending more time here, but I know over on Ute Fans if you are critical of the team you are criticized as a baby or not a real fan. They also believe no one will ever do a better job than Whitt which is just silly. It may not be immediately, but if that is the case the program will fall into the depths when he retires.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A few thoughts after a self imposed break, or was it lack of activity on UH?