Any Road Games You Guys Going To This Year?

Viewing 11 reply threads

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Been thinking about going to either the Cal, UCLA, or Arizona State games. Curious to see if any of you guys are going to any.

The only road game I have been to was at UCLA when K.Thompson came in and ran the show with Booker, while Orchard/Dimick destroyed Huntley. I picked a pretty good one to travel to.

I’m in the MUSS so I’ll be at all the home games, but I would love to go to a road game too.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Going to Cal and ASU this year…

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I wish.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I am looking at either Oregon State or UCLA this year. If things work out I might get to hit the Oregon game at RES.

I went to the UW game last year(which is actually a ‘home game’ for me), and finished ‘on the road’ for the CU game. Good times!

Anonymous
      Inactive

UCLA is a home game….for me. I live in Fullerton. I’m going to BYU, USC. Maybe some others.

oc_ute
        Ute Fan
        @ocute

i’ll be @ucla too.  unfortunately, this is probably the only game i’ll get to this year………..

UTman
      Ute Fan
      @utman

My wife purchased tickets to both UCLA and Cal for a gift for me. These will be my first PAC12 road football games. We’ve done a basketball roadie top USC and UCLA – I was impressed with the way opposing fans treated us. Hoping for the same with football.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by UTman.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

I remember going back and forth about the Oregon game last year.

Hindsight is 20/20. Would love to be able to go back in time and say to myself, YES, GO…NOW!!!

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

What a game that was… sooooooooooo glad I pulled the trigger and went.
        That may be one of the best sporting experiences of my life, watching us beat the pants off of Oregon in their stadium. It was… amazing.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Any opposing stadiums you guys have been to that you didn’t like? I’d be curious to hear.

I thought the rose bowl was awesome!

Anonymous
        Inactive

I’ve driven by WASU’s stadium in Pullman and it looks like a POS. Have not seen the remodel of Cal’s stadium, but the old one had seen better days. The Coliseum should be demolished and a new stadium built in its place.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

The Colleseum was cool because well it’s THE COLLESEUM but there are some terrible seats in that place.  A good portion of the Ute Section was 30 yards or more BEHIND the end line in the corner last year.  Even further than the last row of the endzone stands.  Ridiculous…I was using a players ticket and sat behind the coaches wives so we were all so far away from the action.  Oregon was awesome, everything in the athletic complex looked and felt new…Nike money of course.  You’re right about the Rose Bowl…great place to watch a game!

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

I will probably go to Cal. My little brother just moved out to SF, so it would be fun to go to a game with him.

I went to USC last year and everything except the game was really fun. I am going to try to go to at least one away game a year going forward.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The only Utah Football road game I’ve been to was Notre Dame. Even though we laid an egg in that game it was about the coolest experience ever.  What a place.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m going to try to go to the ASU game this year. Last road game I went to was Michigan

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Colorado.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any Road Games You Guys Going To This Year?