Any updates with Jaylon Johnson…

Viewing 4 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Was really hoping this would have been wrapped up early this morning.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I heard he signed. The school just hasn’t posted it yet.

houhi43
        Ute Fan
        @houhi43

Where did you hear that he signed? I can’t find any info anywhere.

highlandute7
        Ute Fan
        @highlandute7

There are no updates I can find anywhere on his signing, Utah or otherwise. Nothing on his Twitter or anywhere else.

Crimson Kid
      Ute Fan
      @crimsonkid

I would be willing to bet that he doesn’t come to the UofU. His commitment was very solid for a couple of months and then something happened to make him pull down all of his Ute stuff on his twitter. If he ends up going to USC or even Arizona State, I might just curl up in the fetal position and call it a day.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I would be willing to bet that he doesn’t come to the UofU. His commitment was very solid for a couple of months and then something happened to make him pull down all of his Ute stuff on his twitter. 

Wait, what?  He has been retweeting Ute related stuff pretty consistently.

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

Dan Sorenson from UteZone, just reported on ESPN 700 that he would be shocked if Jaylon Johnson didn’t sign with the Utes.  He would call it the biggest fakeout in college recruiting history, or something to that effect.  This was based upon Dan’s discussions with Johnson last night.  I know, quite a bit of hyperbole, but it made me feel a bit better.

Dan reiterated at the close of the interview that the letter will come in today.  Though these are kids.

Take it for what that’s worth.

highlandute7
        Ute Fan
        @highlandute7

Sure hope that is right. Would be a great way to close out the class.

Crimson Kid
        Ute Fan
        @crimsonkid

I hope he is right. I feel like I got punched in the nuts today with a couple of the recruits that chose other places besides the U.
        Jaylon Johnson would really be a good pick-up. Seems like a really good kid, too.

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

He has a signing ceremony scheduled for 4pm MST.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any updates with Jaylon Johnson…