Been meaning to post about jayce

Viewing 1 reply thread

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

After a really rough start to the season, I’m really liking the signs of offensive development I’ve seen from him. He’s going to be raw on that end for at least another year, but he came in and hit 2 huge jump hooks in limited mins against UCLA. A move he has shown to be able to hit at a decent clip in the few games prior. Those were shots he didn’t have at the beginning of the year. His length on defense is huge for us and is immediately noticeable, so if he can continue to progress offensively he will be a big player for us in the coming years.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes he made a couple of left-handers which showed he has some ability in there.  Needs to stand tall and not get pushed around.

Daedalus
        Ute Fan
        @daedalus

not super but sort of related, I noticed how Poeltl improved his outlook by taking a summer off to gain like 20 pounds of muscle.  And as I watched Markkanen of AU, he already looked powerful with similar muscle mass of his own.  Maybe Jayce ought to take notes.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Been meaning to post about jayce