Big win for the Red Rocks

Viewing 3 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Attended a Red Rocks meet for the first time tonight. JMHC was packed and loud. Over 15k in attendance. Was a quad meet so four teams competing including Boise State and Denver being ranked in the top 25. The Red Rocks won big. As a Utes fan would definitely recommend going to a meet at some point if you’ve never been. Go Utes!

SaltyBacon
      Ute Fan
      @saltybacon

I went to my first meet a couple years ago and it was fantastic. Mine was also a quad meet and the place was electric. I wasn’t too excited to go, but my kids wanted to and the tickets were free. But man was I pleasently surprised. Haven’t had a chance to go to another meet, but we will definitely be going to more. If you can, go a little early. My kids loved meeting some of the gymnasts before the meet. 

KonaUte
      Ute Fan
      @konaute

Yea they are pretty fun… I bought season tickets this year. It’s my first year having them.  My little girl loves them and they are actually pretty fun and entertaining. The crowd tonight was a little smaller then Usual but still full. The quad meets aren’t as entertaining. So if you had fun tonight you should try a regular meet… You’ll enjoy it that much more.  Go Utes!

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I’m crushed with the loss of Sabrina Schwab. I’ve never seen a gymnast move like she does. I’m going to miss watching her this year.

The team responded well, putting up a 197.6 last night. Very impressive.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports Big win for the Red Rocks