Booker amazing plays

Viewing 6 reply threads

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

Booker Highlights

Booker’s two amazing plays vs Fresno State.

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

If we can just open up the passing game enough to take some strain off the OLine he wouldn’t have to break four tackles to gain three yards. Anybody who has actually watched him play has to be amazed, but unfortunately his stats are very underwhelming.

SouthJordanUte
        Ute Fan
        @southjordanute

Yeah I agree. He hasn’t been able to break off a very long run until Fresno. I’m hoping for one of those 50 to 60 yarders against Oregon.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Sometimes Book needs to be patient and give his line enough time to open holes for him.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Somehow we find great running backs year after year. I wish we could recruit as well at QB. Booker is awesome and I loved John White IV.

radioUte
      Ute Fan
      @radioute

I just about lost it late Saturday night when Whittingham was trying to punch it in late against Fresno State, and someone went down onto Booker’s knee during a tackle. Why in the world was he in the game at that point? Can you imagine what would happen if he were to get injured there? Come on, Whit. Jeez.

FormerUteSax
        Ute Fan
        @formerutesax

Losing Booker would be a tragedy but I really like Joe Williams a lot.

YodaUte
        Ute Fan
        @yodaute

I’ve never understood that logic. Is he any more likely to be injured on the last play of the game than in the 29 plays before that? If you’re going to give the ball to Booker almost every play, there is a risk of injury. I think we just have to live with that risk.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Something that I wouldn’t mind seeing, something that John White got a lot of, is a full back set. Let a big guy clear a path for Booker. Booker has shown that all he needs is a little crease and he can make a play.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Shawn Asiata clearing a path? I would love it.

Dieselute
      Ute Fan
      @dieselute

They had sanders-Williams in there a bunch as a FB against USU.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Booker amazing plays