Booker out for minor surgery?

Viewing 6 reply threads

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Sources tell me that Devontae Booker has scheduled minor meniscus surgery for today. Hopeful to return for bowl game https://twitter.com/realOCsports

NSLUte
      Ute Fan
      @nslute

A Zoob at work just showed this to me with a douchey grin on his face. Hopefully he will be back by the bowl game or sooner, don’t know much about meniscus injuries. Joe Williams better be ready to go. Do you think we see Bubba Poole play some RB also?

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

Who’s this guys source?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

@cjd1 are you Sean O’Connell?

Willimas was doing a great job in the Arizona game when Booker was out. I think we will be fine if Bookmode is out.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

A Zoob at work just showed this to me with a douchey grin on his face.

That’s 100% pure, unfiltered douche right there @nslute.

cjd1
        Ute Fan
        @cjd1

No I`m not Sean

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Seriously. I consider myself to be one of the biggest anti-BYU individuals that I know, but I still don’t relish in watching their players get seriously injured. Nor would I gloat about it to one of their fans.

Players are actual people putting their bodies on the line for entertainment and the longshot of a career. Show some respect.

Edit: For clarity this was directed towards @Adam’s coworker situation.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by KiYi-Ute.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Im unbelievably upset that we went away from Williams against UA. Booker was obviously not right and we still tried to ride him. Cmon coaches…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Booker might have been dishonest.Look how he started his career.Clearly the best back and they didn’t use him. He knows what will happen if he messes up.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Booker out for minor surgery?