Bug?

Viewing 8 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Tony, I think I found a bug.

The thread where Colin Cowherd Picks Utah to win the PAC-12?

It was started by oc_ute.
      Under freshness in the Recent Posts view, it says oc_ute was the last poster.
      But he wasn’t.
      It was BeehiveUte.
      I’ve captured a screenshot if you want me to e-mail it to you. Let me know.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah I have noticed this as well lately. It will post the creator over the most recent reply.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m showing the last post in that thread as oc_ute. Did you simply hit the “back” button and not refresh the page? Maybe the page is cached in your browser.

cowherd picks utes to win PAC 12

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Nope.
      Trust me, dude.
      I’ve got screenshots to prove it.
      Do you want ’em?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Are you seeing oc_ute as the last poster now?

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Nope. Ironically, you were the last poster – and I just saw myself as the last poster.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

IN THIS THREAD I mean.
      Let me check the other one. Hang on.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Nope – it was showing ironman which was correct when I looked at the post times. Can’t explain why this thread WAS showing me as last poster when you had posted your question above, though. Obviously now, it SHOULD show me as the last poster… LOL

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Other examples, right at this moment:

Utah shows as being the last poster in the Butler-Byrd thread, but if I go in and look at the thread WestCoastCutthroat is the true last poster (10:22pm vs. 10:36pm).

On the Any Road Games Going to this Year started by Torg, he shows as the last poster, but he’s not. UtahSig is.

A few others I checked were correct. But those two above are incorrect right now.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Odd.  I’ll look into it more if I have time.  I suppose it could be a clock setting.  The site may be set to a certain time zone but the server might be set to a different one.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ok I think I’ve now witnessed the bug. I’m the last one to post, but @leftyjace shows as the last one in the latest posts… I get it now. Odd.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.