BYU fan on CAL vs UTAH

Viewing 7 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

https://twitter.com/ChrisMack25/status/653251640183549952

https://twitter.com/ChrisMack25/status/653256440233091074

Can’t make this stuff up. Just too painfully dumb for me to let it be.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

What do you expect from a fan base that thinks 10 is greater than 54? That are continually told that the “better team lost”. Who thinks that not only are they better then Utah on the field, but also moral and intellectually superior. Since they have no head-to-head now all they can do is tear down teams Utah has beaten or sound silly like this dips**t above. Just wait till they play Fresno and Utah State, if they beat them by a greater margin, they’ll claim that they are the better team and since Utah didn’t play the “same” Michigan team that humiliated them in front of LaVell Edwards, Utah’s win doesn’t count.

Their BS is ridiculous, asinine and immature. I wish we didn’t ever play them again but they bitched, moaned and had one of their idiots (Monson) call Utah AD Dr. Hill a liar and viola… series extended.

They are a sad bunch of ‘holier-than-thou” asshats. Let them dwell on Utah’s success while watching their beloved Big XII wannabes ride off into irrelevance. Though I didn’t read any TDS articles on SLTrib and DNews, the headlines of their game with Directional Carolina were hilarious. Apparently you can put lipstick on a pig! haha

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Ahh, their fans are so cute!

I hope he learns some better critical thinking skills at Quinney Law School, or else he will give it a bad name.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Puget Ute.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Theres nothing they wont believe. No matter how stupid or irrational it sounds.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Every fan base has guys like that. Hell these Michigan fans keep saying if Rudocki(SP?) completes those over the top passes and doesn’t throw THREE INT’s….THEY WIN!

So Pauls personal foul+Yipps Andy missed FG’s-three INT’s+incomplete Michigan passes+anything else that may have gone wrong======24 Utah 17 Michigan.

Or Cal if Goff doesn’t throw all of those damned picks…all six of them.

Slap

Samak
        Ute Fan
        @samak

You could play the “what if” game for any team and any game. If Booker hadn’t fumbled in Utah territory vs. Cal, the Utes would’ve won by two scores. Had G Paul not had that second late hit in the Michigan game, it would’ve been a blow out for the Utes.

You could do this all day….

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Blue goggles are the hardest ones to see clearly through. It’s mildly funny, and not surprising.

The what if game is great. You can always use it to benefit your viewpoint.

And here’s a thought. Let’s just say for the same of argument that the teams have the same talent level. Hell, let’s say byzoo has MORE talent. If it was only about talent, USC would win the national championship every year. There’s more to football than talent. It’s called coaching. I’ll take Whitt against Donko on any day.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Travis went 16-26 (2 Ints, 8 Incompletions). If every one of his passes had been completions, Devontae Booker didn’t fumble, and the 4th down fake punt had worked, then Utah would have won by more than 30 points. Utah clearly sucks.
      /s

It is fun to play make believe.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

My most favorite thing is how they are resorting to arguing that Michigan would beat us if we played them again. They used to argue that THEY would beat us if we played. Now they cant, so they argue other teams would beat us. Its hilarious.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo BYU fan on CAL vs UTAH