Byu getting pasted by 292nd ranked (out of 351) Pepperdine

Viewing 6 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

This is the team we are “afraid to play.” Hah. We did them a favor.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Keep in mind, these California conference road games are neutral games at worst for them. About 100 home fans in the stands. Byu fans have them outnumbered significantly.

6 1

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

What’s this got to do with men’s basketball?

1 1

Anonymous
        Inactive

CATEGORY POLICE!!!!

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

Chris Reyes with 16 and 13.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I’ve found that it takes a certain level of stupidity to buy into that program. It’s quite fascinating to watch. We have the Red Rocks, who are some of the best gymnists in the country. They have 35-65 year old men, who are some of the best mental gymnists in the country. lol. 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Over the years my interests as they apply to BYU have changed.

When I was young I would cheer for BYU to lose because I didn’t like the school, the players, and the Coaches.

As I’ve gotten older I cheer for BYU to lose because of the zoob fans. The school or teams are of no matter to me anymore but I love reading cougarboard after a BYU lose.

It’s pure comedy gold

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

There is nothing more satisfying than watching a zoob fan when BYU loses. 

I still cherish the memories of the 54-10 beatdown. I remember at halftime, being told how lucky I was that Utah was clinging to a 14-10 lead. “how does it feel to be leading?” they’d ask. “Better enjoy it” they’d smirk. 

Oh, I did. 

Here is some food for fodder: 

Under Mac/Urban/Whitt, we are on a 3-4 year blowout cycle against BYU. We are due for another blowout this fall. 

mokus
          Ute Fan
          @mokus

I’m enjoying the 59–34–4 lead.

Anonymous
          Inactive

If Mangum still likes to loft balls I see that as a likely scenario as well. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Byu getting pasted by 292nd ranked (out of 351) Pepperdine