Category for ticket sales?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

I have several times scored some sweet seats on UFN from members who have had something come up late and wanted the seats to go to a Ute fan. Over on the other site, a post about tickets would often get buried fairly quickly. I saw this idea suggested a dozen times, but y’know things over there don’t seem to change much…

GiantUte
      Ute Fan
      @giantute

Sounds good to me! I posted on both boards today looking for tickets to the ASU game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ll consider that. Sounds like two votes yes on that so far. Won’t be hard to setup.

SouthJordanUte
        Ute Fan
        @southjordanute

Make it another YES from me. I’d love that!

Texasute
      Ute Fan
      @texasute

Make it 3 votes. For those of us out of town, a feature like that is very helpful when I get a chance to pop back to SLC and need a ticket or two….

UTAuley
      Ute Fan
      @utauley

You can put me down as a yes vote too. I generally have a couple of extra tickets that I sell to friends/family and then list the remaining games on KSL or StubHub. But I’d rather keep it “in house” so to speak, if possible.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

So is this a general ticket sales or Ute ticket sales?

SouthJordanUte
      Ute Fan
      @southjordanute

IMO general ticket sales would be fine. Knowing this is 99.9% Ute fan message board I would assume most would be Utah tickets anyway.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Category for ticket sales?