Coach of the Year Pac 12

Viewing 2 reply threads

Coreyc04
      Ute Fan
      @greenstormute

It would be ridiculous with Larry’s expectations and him not winning Pac 12 coach of the year. 

Now everyone on the Pac 12 network was saying Sean Miller with 8 – 5 star recruits is somehow winning the conference. Larry put together a team with two returning players and now has his team in position to finish in the top 4. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I think CoY is guaranteed if the Utes can get one or more wins against the Pac-12 top 3 in conference play and/or in the conference tournament.

For all the hype that Fultz gets, Devon Daniels could be Freshman of the Year?

Utes now have 3 road wins vs 1 home loss, always a good stat to follow.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I think we are all aware of how great he is. I question whether others outside of Utah know.
      If we are consistently good, year in and year out, he will gain the reputation and it will be the first thing people think of within PAC-12 basketball.
      Larry needs to stay, and stay a long time. Something tells me if he does that we could turn (back) into an elite basketball program.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Coach of the Year Pac 12