Collette and barefield have been cleared and will play Saturday

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

We just gained a post presence we desperately need. 

Parach-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @parach-ute

USU bio says Collette was 6’8″ and 220 lbs. For comparison sake, Chris Reyes was 6’7 and 236 lbs. and seemed very ineffective at times down low. I personally have never seen Collette in person. Has anyone seen him and does he look like he has gained height or weight? How does he compare to Chris Reyes? I just don’t know if the Utes have gained quite the enforcer down low everyone is hoping they have.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

It’d not all about height/weight. Rawson is just too soft right not and DC brings a huge upgrade in both toughness and post play skill set

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Reyes was a very nice kid. That said… Collette will be able to make more layups than Reyes did.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Seen him in pre-game warmups and standing next to other players.

He’s big.

I wouldn’t doubt it if he’s put on some additonal weight. He seems like he’d weigh more than 220 to me.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

His usu bio said 6’10” 240lbs and when he decided to transfer they changed it to 6’8″ 220lbs. Having seen him in warmups im guessing he’s closer to that 6’10” number

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Collette and barefield have been cleared and will play Saturday