Dear PAC 12: You are officially on notice…

Viewing 1 reply thread

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

NOBODY wants to play the Utes right now. Utah is THE most physical team in the PAC (if not nation). When our offense is clicking we are deadly. This has all the makings of a special year. If we stay healthy we should be a National Title contender. We’ve all seen the other “top” teams in the nation. We are as good as all of them IF our offense plays like they did last night (I’m aware that Oregons D isn’t exactly world beaters). Whit won’t let the team get complacent. This is shaping up as a special year. Go Utes!!!

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

The potential for a special season is there, but I don’t think the Oregon win says as much about Utah being good as it does Oregon being a bit down with Mariota gone.

A great win for sure, and one I’ll be watching every day this week (we’re the feature “in 60” game on Pac-12 all week!), but we’ve got some more BIG games where we need to come out show this is the type of game we can play consistently.

GO UTES!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Dear PAC 12: You are officially on notice…