Ute Fan
      @bigredoso

pita T starter at end over fitts.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

WOW ….

Here’s the depth chart in the media release for the game

2016 Utah Football utahutes.com • facebook: uathletics • twitter: @utahathletics 1 Game Notes vs. Southern Utah

Also, true frosh Terrell Burgess will be returning kicks.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I really didn’t want Utah to have the number one and two running backs returning kicks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I thought Pita T would be more of a situational player. An obvious passing down or something. But they don’t have to worry about bruising egos on that Fitts is staying and will be showcased enough to get NFL scouts to look at him.

Herk
      Ute Fan
      @herk

I get the feeling it will be a game by game starter decision depending on the O-line match-ups. Pita should be a nightmare for SUU and hopefully every other team we face this year.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Kyle stated in his presser that Fitts, Dimick and Taumoepenu will get equal reps all year. Same with the 3 DTs Lotulelei, Mokofisi and Tasini.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I still think mostly situational, I think Pease said that Pita was able to finally put on more weight as well making more of a true DE.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

See my notes on this thread if you want, but Coach Whitt said Pita WILL lead the PAC-12 in sacks this year.

I am at the Crimson Club luncheon…

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.