Disrespect can be a huge motivator…

Viewing 5 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Just looking at the top-25 matchups this weekend and Utah is the ONLY team ranked that’s an underdog. If somebody in the locker room, weight room, wherever isn’t pointing this out then I don’t really know what to say. Arizona made Washington look a lot better than they are. Hell, the line even moved to -2.0.

And what’s going to be disappointing is if Utah doesn’t blowout U-Dub, they probably stay at #12, maybe move up one and if they lose, the drop will be huge. They could even drop with a close win? Could be somewhere in the 20-25 area if they lose? Probably right next to the TDS when they finally backdoor their way into the rankings next Tuesday after their big win against Eastwestern Tech.

Take care of the Dawgs Utah!

GO UTES!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This game is such a mystery.  I’m sick of waiting for it.  Saturday can’t come soon enough.

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

Yeah Tony, I want to see Travis breakout of his ‘funk’ and if that means he has to tuck and run, so be it. Unfortunately I have plans Saturday night but I’ll try to keep a close eye on the score.

I just don’t have any doubts Utah loses this game. Utah might not get any style points for the win but I can’t control that so why worry about it.

GO UTES!

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

We were underdogs to USC as well, but that didn’t seem to make a difference in terms of our motivation.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

You beat me to that one…

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

It’s the parity of the Pac-12, it’s a tough conference. People say that the Pac-12 isn’t as good as some people thought but that’s all BS. All the other conferences are all top heavy. Colorado gave UCLA all they could handle, do you think Kansas is going to give any of the better teams in the Big XII a game? How about Wake Forest, are they going to give anyone in the ACC a game?

This game is going to come down to coaching, something I think Whittingham and crew forgot about against USC? Hence my comment from earlier.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Sadly, it sounds like you are saying Whitt lost a coaching battle against an interim coach?

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yeah he did get outcoached not even going to lie to myself about that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Check out the opening for The Drive. They have a shot of Travis Wilson from behind as he launches a deep pass. Great shot, terrible form. Pass made off his back foot and there’s no pressure on him. One would think they would have coached this out of him after 4 years? This is an example why Travis Wilson is like a bowl of chocolates: you just never know which Travis is going to show up.

I hope they just Feed the Beast and run it down UW’s throat.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t like peanuts. I hate biting into a piece of chocolate and find there are nuts in it.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Disrespect can be a huge motivator…