Former East High QB Jonnnie Lang?

Viewing 4 reply threads

FountainofUte
      Ute Fan
      @fountainofute

Is he going to play for the Utes? If so, is he the kind of player to get excited about? Somewhere along the way I recall someone comparing him to Brit Covey as a shifty slot-type player and punt returner.

Anyone have insight or thoughts?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Last I heard, he will be with Utah. He was a much better high school player than Covey. If Taylor has full reign…well, he has some serious talent to work with. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

There there were some legal issues he needed to take care of first, iirc. He looks to be a tremendous player.

I love the QBs we have in the pipeline. I think Taylor will put us in a much better position by developing them right.

2 1

Anonymous
        Inactive

Fixed:

I love the SAFETYs we have in the pipeline.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

He won’t play QB. The kid is 5’7. Real playmaker though.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Anyone have any links about him going to Utah?

I’m not seeing any pull up on Google.

FountainofUte
        Ute Fan
        @fountainofute

I searched his name on Twitter and it brings up a *little* more. A couple nuggets about him allegedly being on campus as of last fall.

KJU
      Ute Fan
      @kjute

Heard from a family with connection to him that after he takes care of legal issues in Florida he will be a Ute.

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Exactly. The ‘legal issue’ is much worse/more ‘involved with his free time’ than the legal trouble that got Joe Williams kicked out of UConn.

Good for him for paying his debt to society. I hope he comes out the other end a changed person.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Former East High QB Jonnnie Lang?