General

Viewing 11 reply threads

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

Who is this Cutthroat dude???? Is his objective to be the Don Rickles of this board???

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I don’t know, but it seems there’s a long standing feud between him and Utah that originated on the UF.N board.

I guess it’s a sign of a “maturing” board when you get people really irritated with each other… 🙂

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Ha ha. The funniest thing is, I don’t even know who he is. Whatev’s.

ChooseTheRed
      Ute Fan
      @choosethered

I’m really hoping this juvenile junk can be avoided/ minimized here… there’s a reason a lot of us have chosen to be (at best) spectators on other boards versus participants. The world has plenty of sniping. Disagreeing like a grown up is always welcome, in my opinion.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

If we wanted to truly avoid juvenile junk, I’m sure moose would be banned (and I’m sure he would agree).

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

He was banned long ago and apparently just registered a new account which is now blocked.

Anonymous
      Inactive

One of the reason I came to Utehub was to escape the volume of posting by people who really don’t know much about football.  Ute2004 is a prime example.  I’m told that he behaves himself over on the paid site.  Everywhere else, he wants to pass himself off as an adjunct coach.  So what if he correctly predicted win/loss one year.  A broken clock is right twice a day.

Hal Evans
        Ute Fan
        @dixieute

Just stop it and talk sports….everyone has an opinion and nobody is always right

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

This is surprising, cutthroat. Yes, Utah/ute2004 is opinionated and says a lot, but he’s generally pleasant and thinks through his posts. And he expresses opinions just like anyone else. He also is receptive when you tell him he’s bit a bit over the top, unlike a lot of avid posters who just take offense and become more belligerent.

He behaves himself here. Maybe you should consider if you’re letting past grudges color your judgment a little too much.

But then again… that’s just my opinion, and I’m sure others disagree with it 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve put him on ignore. Understand that this site was a respite from the other.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think healthy discussion from people with differing opinions is great.

Name-calling or insulting users who have differing opinions isn’t cool.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am of the opinion that this site has had barely enough traffic to keep it interesting.  Even if 2004’s post are full of positive vibes he still seems like a genuine Utah fan.  Which is good for Utehub.  Also Cutthroats negative posts are welcome as well.  I guess what I am saying is any posts here are better than over on Utefans.  I just don’t like politics and Moose really.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

^^^ fair point 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cutthroat’s negative posts? You’re acting like that’s all I’ve done here.

I guess it’s time to go fishing. Looking forward to possibly spending the week after the USC game up in Montana and BC, possibly fishing bull trout on the Wigwam.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Ok I didn’t mean it that way at all.  Now you are taking offense too easily all posts are welcome on this site.  You were very negative directed towards 2004 which are valid albeit overly negative.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

WSC thanks for your participation here.

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

I am glad Utah is on the board. I don’t agree with everything he posts, but I appreciate that he has strong opinions.

I’m glad Cutthroat is here as well. I hope this board continues to grow, and he is someone that adds value.

I like the vibe here, very focused on Utah sports (which is what I want to read about on a Utah message board). I hope we can keep the snark and insults to a minimum. This place is starting to get pretty good.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

FTR, I LOVE when people disagree with me. I like to think and to be shown other points of view.

I feed off your intelligences and become stronger!!!

i love you all and if I’ve offended you, I’m sorry.

UtahSig
          Ute Fan
          @utahsig

For sure, it makes for good discussion to argue both sides.

I remember last year (on the other board) you were pretty optimistic about Travis. I really was hoping you would be right, but I just didn’t see it. Well, he ended up have a fantastic game at Oregon and a terrible game at USC. In any case it is fun to see people make predictions.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

I was wrong on Wilson. I didn’t think he’d suddenly out up a ton of yards or TD’s but I did think he would get more efficient, which would make us a lot better.

Nope.

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc General