Greetings!

Viewing 5 reply threads

ChooseTheRed
      Ute Fan
      @choosethered

Admittedly, I’ve always been more of a forum/ chat stalker than participant. With my UteHub registration I’m challenging myself to change my ways and hoping the nearing  (but still torturously too far away) football season will provide plenty of pleasant topics to beat to death with you all. Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome! Trying to fix your username. Is your name really Anonymous? It seems you may have found a way to post without registering.. HMMM

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

It’s the hacker, dude. Anonymous. Er, uh, hackers. Get it? Figured out how to post without registering? Cuz he’s a hacker? Anonymous?

I crack myself up.

ChooseTheRed
      Ute Fan
      @choosethered

“Anonymous” here… When I registered I’d thought my “name” would be the name that I posted under (vs username). Once I saw the post used my username, I just deleted the account (which changed my original post to “anonymous”) and immediately opened a new one with the correct username. So actually the problem was the opposite of me being sophisticated enough to be a hacker. I thought about changing my name to “technicologicallychallenged” but it was too long.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by ChooseTheRed.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Now that is making sense. I do have a strange bug where the user’s public nickname isn’t showing up for new users, so I have to go fix each new registration. I tried to find “Anonymous” and it was nowhere to be found. I’ve now fixed your name, and also made the original topic attach to your name.

And now, GO UTES.

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

I found it easier to post here than on UFN. I have been away for a while because I started a new job and have had a lot less time to read message boards. Its good to see that UteHub is still here and doing well.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.