Hearing that Erickson is retiring and ARod is not being retained.

Viewing 6 reply threads

DemosthenesRed
      Ute Fan
      @demosthenesred

Can anyone confirm?

HoopUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoopute

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

Yep. This is legit. KW announced the changes today. I’m fine with letting ARod go as long as we have a better replacement lined up.

Sad to hear about Erickson’s retirement. He single handedly elevated our recruiting.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Bad and good.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

Bad: We lose Erickson.  I sure hope Kyle replaces him with someone who can continue our recruiting presence in Florida because he can’t replace him with anyone who has that kind of experience.  I also hope this doesn’t affect any of our Florida kids already on the team.

Good (hopefully): The offense is going to get a shake up.  Just how much of a shake up we’ll see, but we’re down a QB coach so it looks like most of us who were hoping for a new QB coach are going to get our wish.

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

Hopefully coach Erickson stays around in some capacity (i hear he likes High Point Whiskey) and Hallelujah!

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

If true it makes me extremely disappointed about one and ecstatic about the other.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Interesting to see Chip Kelly shown at the Foster Farm Bowl game with Utah’s pre game packet…

Chip Kelly as Utah’s OC would be AWESOME…

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Not going to happen. Chip Kelly could pick his HC job at the college level. He isnt going to be a college coordinator.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hearing that Erickson is retiring and ARod is not being retained.