How can one edit their pick em score prediction?

Viewing 1 reply thread

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

utahpunk
      Ute Fan
      @utahpunk

Pick Em, then click on the “My Picks” button at the bottom, then click on the “Edit Pick” button.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Very good. You can also get to your picks from the pick em menu “picks” and select my picks in the dropdown.

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Score Prediction not the weekly picks

utahpunk
            Ute Fan
            @utahpunk

Oh I see….you should be able to edit your tie-breaker guess the score post, the same way you would edit any other post on here. Your post should have “EDIT” over on the right-hand side. Its in a grey font color, so it’s kinda hard to see it if you’re not looking for it.

noneyadb
              Ute Fan
              @noneyadb

only shows reply. the edit tab isn’t there. This reply is edited, hence why I asked…

utahpunk
                Ute Fan
                @utahpunk

Tony may have to help you out with that issue then.

utahpunk
                Ute Fan
                @utahpunk

My guess the score is now not showing the edit option either. I assume that since that particular thread is used for determining a tie-breaker the post is locked after a certain time for integrity.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Get to the standard forum view of the post. From the home page click open on the post. In the standard view there’s an edit link in the top part of your post.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Editing posts can only be done from the standard forum view, not the home page at this time. I may look into adding an edit to the home page sometime later.

utahpunk
              Ute Fan
              @utahpunk

Guess I don’t know what the “Standard Forum View” is then….

Tony (admin)
                Admin/Founder
                @admin

There are two distinct ways of viewing posts here. The first is the homepage which is a threaded view similar to Ute fans. The second can be found by using the Forum menu. Inside is a more standard format. You can go from a post on the homepage to the standard form view by clicking the little open Button.

noneyadb
                  Ute Fan
                  @noneyadb

The option to edit is not there. I am able to edit other comments as stated above but not my score prediction.

Tony (admin)
                    Admin/Founder
                    @admin

I can think of no reason for that.  Can you screen cap it and post what it looks like?

noneyadb
                      Ute Fan
                      @noneyadb

Don’t have a twitter account to upload the screen shot to.
                      I uploaded my screen shot as my profile picture.
                      If you go to my profile page you will see the image better.
                      sorry, not sure how to just upload a photo without the URL on this site…

You’ll see only “reply” and the post #14783. This is in the standard view.
                      I went to pick em clicked on the link for Utah-Arizona score prediction as well as went back threw the threads and found the original post, selected open, and had the same problem.
                       Next to reply on other threads in the standard view their is the edit option.

Tony (admin)
                        Admin/Founder
                        @admin

I’ll dm you the ute hub email to send.  I’m curious.

Tony (admin)
                        Admin/Founder
                        @admin

After looking at your screen cap that’s what a user sees when logged out I think.  Maybe you logged out of that page, logged in on another page.  Try refreshing your browser, clearing cache, etc.  Log out, log back in…  If that doesn’t work hit reply and see if you can post a 2nd prediction in that thread.  

noneyadb
                        Ute Fan
                        @noneyadb

top right corner of the screen cap shows me being logged in… I will clear cache etc. odd. guess nobody else has this issue?

Tony (admin)
                        Admin/Founder
                        @admin

You’re the only one to mention it.  What browser and OS are you on?  

noneyadb
                        Ute Fan
                        @noneyadb

Chrome and Windows 8.1

Tony (admin)
                        Admin/Founder
                        @admin

Try to post another one.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How can one edit their pick em score prediction?