I don't get Gunther

Viewing 5 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I was listening to him on the drive home yesterday and he started ripping into Taylor. He insinuated that Taylor was not going to to do any better than A rod at anything including developing QBs. And he sounded legitimately upset not his usual fake upset. I mean was he really so close with A Rod that he took the firing personally?

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Gunther has been talking like that since Arod got fired. He really is upset. He must have been close to him.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Gunther and Arod are good friends and he’s letting his personal feelings cloud his professional judgement.

Arod was the WR coach at Utah when Gunther was on the starting center

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Some people just taking things very personal. Although I am hopeful that Taylor will improve the narrative of our offense, I have no idea whether he will. It’s just business.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I get Gunther and it is why he is on 1320. He keeps insinuating that Taylor didn’t really have a job at Eastern Washington.  Gunther a lineman defending ARod a s**tty wideouts coach is funny to me.  

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

Gunther is wrong about things more often than he is right. If he thinks this was a crappy decision it should provide some validation that it was the right call.

Anonymous
        Inactive

See I think he is smart. It caters to the zoob he gets to listen to his show on a consistent basis.

I listened to his interview of Bolles and he was gagging on his junk. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I don't get Gunther