Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

And Oregon. Both those fan bases share the same grandiose arrogance 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

As do I. Let’s complete the sweep of those jerks on Thursday. Oregon’s on a 16-game winning streak, and I’m sick of losing to those bastards. We played well enough to win @ Arizona but just couldn’t break that glass ceiling. We should have beaten UCLA but fell just short of the upset. I’m feeling that the Utes finally break through on Thursday and get that “signature” win they need so desperately for their NCAA Tournament Resume. We’ll also need David Collette back to negate what Oregon gets on the inside from Chris Boucher. If he plays (hopefully), I think we have a chance to upset the Ducks and give them their first conference loss. Go Utes! Beat the Quackers!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I would like nothing more than to beat O and their douchey fans. I still remember their arrogance and attitude last time they beat us. I realize all fan bases have people like that, but these guys were pretty bad and it left a bad taste in my mouth.  

I think this will be a tough win because they probably match up against us better than anyone. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Hey Tony. I accidentally downvoted you when I was trying to upvote. It let me undo the downvote but it won’t let me upvote.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I refreshed & it let me upvote you.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yep a refresh.  Good job.  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I thoroughly enjoy beating Washington