I’m so sick of my favorite teams being consistently dogged by bad offensive play

Viewing 2 reply threads
      2 1

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Kansas City’s loss tonight is just the latest wound. How is it that everything Utah or Utah related (The Chiefs because of Alex Smith of course) struggle so intensely to put points on the board? The defense prevented the Steelers from scoring a single touchdown and they still couldn’t muster the necessary effort to come away with the win?!

I feel like this helps me to better understand Whittingham’s decision to fire Roderick and bring in coach Taylor despite how much Taylor’s play calling differs from Utah’s normal run first philosophy. Man, I can only hope that the Utah offense can find some sort of consistent effectiveness.

As for Kansas City, better luck next time Alex…

Anonymous
      Inactive

That holding call was bulls**t.  

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Agree. Alex did well.  He delivered the game tying TD and 2 point conversion.  He really carved up Pitt’s D on the first drive but between then and the end of the game KC couldn’t do much against them.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Actually, it was a good call. Unfortunate, but it was legit.

Anonymous
          Inactive

You haven’t convinced me. My original comment stands. It was bulls**t at the very least it robbed us to see the Steelers go the length of the field to score.  The flag was late and his legs gave out, the high hand didn’t have anything to do with it. 

Anonymous
          Inactive

I will say this it wasn’t the sole reason the Chiefs lost the blame lies with so many other dumbass plays by the Chiefs. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

My son and I watched both the Dallas and Kansas City games together. The difference in the teams that won and those that lost was the teams that won made plays (Rogers receivers dropped like one pass through three quarters). The losers on the other had made mistakes (penalties, dropped passes, etc). Those were two pretty good games, even though the two were dramatically different in type of game.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Houston offense was crap. Kelce had a huge drop and then the unsportsmanlike penalty. The delay of game by Smith. So many flubs it was like watching Utah play all over again.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I meant Chiefs offense was crap. Weird it put Houston.
          Hey @Tony edit button is gone?

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

You can edit your posts to fix stuff.  If you are on the home page, click “open” on the post and then it opens in the main forum. Then you can click “edit.”

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Except I have a bug to fix right now for some reason the edit is broken.  Crap.  I’ll fix it soon hopefully.

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

Execution you say, sure sounds familiar.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

nyriad of a few problems related to position mastery

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m so sick of my favorite teams being consistently dogged by bad offensive play