I’m sure some will take offense to this…

Viewing 6 reply threads

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

but do we really need a separate category here? I have no problem with girl’s basketball, and even watch the lady Utes from time to time, but this area ain’t gonna get much action. Sorry, but figured I’d say it, and if you agree, Tony, it could clean up the board a tad.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Coach Lynne Roberts is going to turn this program around! We are going to see a very exciting brand of basketball – so I say lets leave this here!

UGLI baby
      Ute Fan
      @uglibaby

Throw it in with “other Utes sports”

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

That’s my thought. I see we have one person who disagrees, but I’ll be shocked if we see weekly, or even monthly posts on this subject.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

All due respect to women’s sports… The two draws here will obviously be football and men’s basketball. I could easily merge and it wouldn’t bother me.

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

I love baseball, but you could even throw those in the other sports category. We’re just not gonna see a ton of traffic in these places.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

OR I could just name the category “basketball” and if a few post about women’s would it be a problem?

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Hmmm, an interesting question.

On the one hand I think it would be good to have a category for our non-Football/non-Basketball prime sports.

We’re probably not going to have much traffic for Gymnastics, Skiing, but those are nationally recognized programs. Should we consider a category for them, in case others seek out talk/information?

Women’s volleyball is marginally a top 25 program. Women’s BB, softball and baseball? Do they have enough of a reputation to merit a category?

I’m on the fence but think Gymnastics should have its own category even though it is only a hot topic right around meets, and regionals and nationals. Since we have NC in Gymnastics give it a category I say.

The rest, other sports probably fits fine, if you can search for volleyball, softball, women’s BB and you find it no harm no foul.

jrj84105
      Ute Fan
      @jrj84105

One category “Utah Olympic Sports”

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports I’m sure some will take offense to this…