I'm thinking win out, win the Pac. But this goes for any team not named WSU.

Viewing 1 reply thread

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

The longest conference win streak this year is 6, held by the Ducks. Next longest streak is ours, at 5. After us is Arizona on a current 4 game streak. That’s it. 3 game streakers are USC, Cal, CU, and OSU on a current 3 game streak. UCLA 2, ASU is on a current 2 game streak and Stanford and WSU have not won more than 1 in a row.

It’s going to be very hard for a team to win out. If one does, they probably win the conference, especially a team in the top 6.

It would take a lot of losing out of the top 6 teams for WA, OSU, Stanford, UCLA or ASU to win but you can be sure they will be fighting up through the last game.

With the losses we’ve seen this week, there are no easy wins or easy schedules.

It’s going to be a crazy conference finish.

The conference tourney is going to be absolute nuts!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m with you on this @89ute however the team goes through these bouts of complete ineptness. One or two of those, or one of those games with lots of TO’s or Poeltl fouls and this dream dies.

I can’t help thinking (and jabbing myself in the eye with an ice pick) about those DUMB ASS losses at Stanford with the missed foul shots and then the Taylor foul with .1 seconds left. Those should be two more games in the W column and this discussion would be quite different.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Makes me wonder about rankings.  One free through and one silly foul takes Utah out of the top 25, otherwise, they’re a top 10 team?  We love our Utes, but I don’t think anyone would agree they’re a top 10 team.  Well, anyway, it’s going to be a blast watching the end of conference play.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

A fine line in our conference no doubt.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I'm thinking win out, win the Pac. But this goes for any team not named WSU.