Is Cal looking ahead to Utah and…

Viewing 13 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Loses to Wazzu? I see this as a ‘trap-game’ for the Golden Bears. Wazzu can definitely keep pace with the “Bear Raid” and really playing with nothing to lose at this point while Cal has a lot to lose. Any thoughts Ute fans?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m guessing not. They’ll be pumped at home. Then again Washington State knows how to win a trap game after being something like 30 points behind…

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

Yes they do Tony lol. Wazzu did go into the Coliseum a couple/three years ago and took a game from USC. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wazzu makes it closer then what Cal is getting from Vegas (-17.5). Should be a good game, I’ll definitely be watching.

Tyler
          Ute Fan
          @redfeather

Thats true… back in 2013

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Tyler.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Someone will win 60 to 59 like last year. Toss a coin. I don’t think much has changed with either program from last year.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Cal’s defense is miles ahead of where they were last year. They may not be a top defense, but they don’t have to. Their defense is like our offense, the team can vastly improve with just marginal improvement on the other side of the ball.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I sure hope WSU will pull off a win. I will have a lot of happy coworkers if that happens. Also I want to see College Gameday go to Pullman next week instead of Utah.

I want CGD at the Coliseum vs USC, or at RES vs UCLA …

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

I really like Wazzu too. Game will be much closer then the +19 spread. Defense is really tricky – they will stack the box with 5 or 6, but 2 or 3 will drop way back. It becomes confusing. I like it and it will force Cal to run more.

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Cal will win easy. Then it will be two undefeated teams playing next week.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I think Cal wins easily but who knows? Wazzu seems to get a major upset almost every year.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

Interception Wazzu !! They bait Goff by disguising the defense, Goff tends to wait for his receiver to make the breaks and by then, you have tight covers.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

7-0 WSU now. Doesn’t look very crowded there. I guess maybe I’d be at the beach too.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

21-7 WSU now.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Neither team is impressing me that much.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

Not even Wazzu D? it’s quite impressing me. 28 yards rushing !! if they can do that, we can do better.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Cal pulls off the win. Maybe I’m Ute drunk but I think we are a better team than both. I’m betting it will be Utes -7.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

agree… probably opens at 7.5 / 8 and then gamblers push this to 8.5 / 9

over/under at 51

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Is Cal looking ahead to Utah and…