It comes just once a year . . .

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

but you can always count on a Festivus miracle!

Here’s to hoping we bring in a new OC who brings in a coupld of his own guys and knows what the hell he is doing and Harding is demoted to OL coach or is let go altogether.

If we keep Harding as OC and promote a couple of GAs to fill the two openings, so help me god . . . 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Jordan Wynn is on the staff……

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

I’m a firm believer in the 5 year plan.  Things should improve by year two maybe year three.  If by year 5 things have stalled or dropped off in our case it’s time for a new perspective.  I honestly think our talent and coaching are not improving at the same rate.  It’s time for a whole new O staff. A new job every 5 years is motivating in my opinion.  Of course when you reach that yankees job you stay. In my humble opintion if you’re not moving up you are standing still.

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Harding may not be the issue…and he may leave on his own volition. KW is moving in the right direction yet we must be realistic. He is going to take baby steps.

Helfrich could be a good hire; seriously doubt it will happen. But he could be like Kifkin in that he is awesome as an assistant, but not ready for a HC job, yet. 

I’m already looking forward to 2017.

Uterider
        Ute Fan
        @uterider

Why would Harding leave of his own volition? I mean really, who is gonna hire him and where else is gonna make this kind of money? I don’t dislike the guy but he’s not exactly a hot commodity having been co-oc on this offense for the past year.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It comes just once a year . . .