It will be interesting to see how we finish after this bye

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

The last few years, fans were mad because we had our bye week super early and stumbled to the finish. This year, ive heard a few fans upset we have it so late. Im pretty happy that our players are taking a week off and getting healthy right now instead of playing. Will be interesting to see if it helps us finish stronger than we did the last 2 seasons.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If we can get healthy I like our chances to win out.  Colorado didn’t impress me.  We could also lose all 3 games.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I’ver never been more happy with a bye week placement.  Even though it sucks to not have a game to watch this week.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

agreed. Love the placement. Great timing to heal up take a breath before gearing up for 3 huge games to finish the year

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Our BYE placement isn’t too bad this season, but I would have preferred to have it before the UW game instead of after it.

I think with a few guys back (Marcus Williams, especially) we just may have come out on top against the Huskies.

However, I think a rested Utah team wins out and meets the Huskies in the P12 Championship and we take them. UW will go to the CFP @ 12-1 and we’ll go to the Rose Bowl at 11-2!

GO UTES!

Thlete
        Ute Fan
        @thlete

If Utes beat a 12-0 UW in the P12CG, we would eliminate UW from the playoffs. Conference champions only in the playoffs and I’d be shocked if that ever changes.

Utah man forever
        Ute Fan
        @uman

Sea, I like your thinking but UW does not get in CFP at 12-1 and Utes would miss the Rose in that event. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I approve this message @utestuckinseattle

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

I feel that the next 3 games will go like this:

Close game with Arizona state
      Close game with Oregon
      EXTREMELY CLOSE game with Colorado.

(because that’s how all our games go usually)

Oh and we win all 3 :).

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It will be interesting to see how we finish after this bye