It’s February which means it’s time for blind optimism

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Troy Taylor is going to be the real deal. Everyone that has come in contact with him says similar things about his mental accuity. His arc is already steep as hell and I won’t be surprised if he isn’t here long before he is offered HC somewhere. We need to be training his protégé. Maybe that’s kiel?

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Won’t be here for long? The only way I see him leaving is if he gets a HC offer somewhere and he’s a long way from that….

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Considering his track record to date, if he rebuilds a notorious p12 basement offense and does it quickly some mid major will offer him HC before too long. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

1- I like you. 

2- I hope Taylor is good enough to move on in a couple years. 

3- I wonder if he doesn’t want to move on. He was a college coach before and quit partly because he didn’t like the uncertainty. Utah is as stable a job as there is in college football. If he was making 1 million per year here, I wonder if he’d want to stay long term. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Why take a head coaching job somewhere else when he can be the heir apparent to Kyle?

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

That was my thought. I have my doubts whether Kyle will stick around beyond 2020.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I think if Kyle won another big game (Rose Bowl or PAC-12 title) he’d retire. Ride off into the sunset. 

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

You misspelled national title.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

All of this optimism is encouraging.

Don’t you people know that we’re not supposed to have fun here?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It’s February which means it’s time for blind optimism