Just a matter of hours now….

Viewing 4 reply threads

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Soon I will sit atop the Pick ‘Em standings never to relinquish my lead.  That’s right–I’m going wire-to-wire on this.  Just a heads up.

@utestuckinseattle
      let me know when you’re ready to start designing the Pick ‘Em trophy and I’ll send you the measurements for my living room mantel.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by CincyUte.
      • This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by CincyUte.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

So, I’m an idiot. Someone want to give a quick rundown of how to play for dopes like me?

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Top right, Pick’em. Pick winners of every Pac-12 game.

Any questions?

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Pfffffft … Cinci, you’re toast. or a genius …. but I’m going full toast. BYU and OSU winning? I couldn’t tell you about one person on Minnesota but I don’t need too. Gary’s going to get his shorts pulled down on the road. UCLA is a bold pick too, probably the most iffy game on the pick’em. Tough to go into Kyle Field and pick up a win, but is UCLA for real? I’m leaning aTm but I think it’s a toss up.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

89–I knew you were going to check my picks and try to copy them for yourself. Not a bad strategy, actually. But you should be aware I deliberately picked a few losers, knowing you would try to copy them. I intend to change those picks right before they lock for the week. By the time you realize what I’ve done, it’ll be too late.

You asked for a Pick ‘Em contest. Buckle in.

PS–Minnesota’s breaking in a brand new coach this year. Oregon State isn’t great, but Minnesota’s gonna need some time to get things going.

Wilson’s Mustache
          Ute Fan
          @sigmaute

A brand new coach that has been with the program for 5 years & was the Interim HC last year.

CincyUte
            Ute Fan
            @cincyute

Yeah….well they weren’t very good last year either.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This is awesome.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Here ya go!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just a matter of hours now….