Just for fun- Would you rather?

Viewing 7 reply threads

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Choose the tds to win over the Utes or ________ (fill in the blank).

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I will take a berth in the Rose Bowl if it means a loss to byu. 10 times out of 10.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I just had a similar train of thought when I saw somebody had picked byu in the pickem. I dont care if mankind was on the line and byu was favored by 1000. I will never pick them to beat us.

As far as trading a loss to them for something else, I would prob trade a L to y for a win over a legit ranked conf/P5OOC opponent on the road. But why pick when you can have both

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’d rather an alien ship swoop down and scoop Utah County off the planet’s surface and take it to another universe hundreds of light years from earth.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

This is how irrelevant this game is to Utah. Utah could lose to BYU every single year and win the rest of their games and they would be national champions every single year. It’s stunning the benefits of being in a P5 conference.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Wouldn’t that be best case scenario for both teams? Utah wins the national championship and BYU can do their twisted logic to show how they are better than Utah?

I’d take that in a heartbeat.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Personally I would rather tackle a skunk before picking the tds..

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

@noneyadb nails it on the head. I have a lot of BYU fans as friends. They sit and talk complimentary about Utah all the time now.

BUT, after Utah lost to Gonzaga, they all came out in full force. Texts, calls, everything. All the sudden, they had all this WCC pride.

I can’t imagine how insanely insufferable these people would be if BYU actually won. When it comes to football and BYU, they are the biggest dicks on the face of the earth. They are condescending, immature and just plain stupid.

I don’t want to give those people a voice. Like Whitt said, losing to BYU is NOT an option.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Utah.
Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just for fun- Would you rather?