kwhitt and Chris Hill need to look at an OC who has a better national appeal.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      1 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I’d like to see an OC with strong ties in CA or TX.  If nothing else recruiting could improve.

If kwhitt hires an Utah/ Idaho or and regional coach I’ll be disappointed. ( Don’t let it happen Chris!!)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think QB coach is the open position. Harding will be the next OC. Scott Mitchell ready to leave the High School ranks?

2 1

Uterider
        Ute Fan
        @uterider

Ive got nothing against Scott Mitchell but adding him and handing the full OC duties over to Harding is not really the shake up this offense needs IMHO.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I really don’t think Whitt and Mitchell have a relationship at all either.  This will be an inner circle hire if Whitt is able to do it.  If Chris Hill takes it over for him I believe it might be a future replacement.  

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

I don’t want an inner circle hire, unless BJ is inner circle.

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I’m OK (i guess) with Harding. He’s done a pretty good job recruiting the OL position. I also like that he stands up to kwhitt. Arod was and will always be a yes man.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football kwhitt and Chris Hill need to look at an OC who has a better national appeal.