Kylie Fitts Out For Season

Viewing 6 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Hope for a red shirt…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Maybe I really do hate BYU a lot but it feels like every season that Utah has played them they get a season ending injury.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

We lose whether we win or not.

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

and then we lose the hypothetical rematch that we play at the end of the year

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

It does seem like the DLine always has 1 injury and most of the time it is a major or season ending injury and that’s not taking into account the other injuries (not the little nicks and dings you get out of every game).

Hope he wants and gets the red shirt.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Whitt said its not a sure thing even if they apply for one.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Man…there have been better days as a Ute fan. What was once a very deep and very strong position group has become thin with the loss of two NFL quality rotation guys (Stevie, Kylie). Our D line will be ok, but it wont be the monster it could have been….

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I heard Whitt on the radio, 1320 about an hour ago. He said Fitts getting another year although not a guarantee, looks very good. That’s about as much of a guarantee I need to feel certain he’s back next year. Whitt’s tone was about as positive as it was when he said Tevin Carters additional year looked good.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I think we really miss Fitts this year. Dimick/Fitts was primed to be the best DE tandem in the league. I’m crestfallen about it. The good news is if he wants to come back next year, he’ll definitely be our top returner.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

The silver lining is that if he comes back, we will be very good on the DL…again. lol.

Can you imagine Fitts and Mokofisi holding down the line for us next year. Wowza. Once again, amazing.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Utah.
Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kylie Fitts Out For Season