Less then a week away from Fall Camp

Viewing 1 reply thread

Kirk Herbstreet
      Ute Fan
      @mariolemute

Fall camp is set to start a week from yesterday. It will be interesting to see how the position battles shake out. QB, OL, LB, WR should all have sufficient drama to keep me interested in what is happening.

I am particularly interested in hearing how Garrett Bowles, David L., our freshman DL and the WR core shapes up.

While I would never wish for summer to be early prematurely, having football right around the corner is a nice consolation.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Since I left the disgusting heat of Utah for Astoria I don’t miss summer very much. I really can’t live in that 100 plus heat or even 80 plus heat. Fall in Utah is my favorite time of year. Best time for hiking in the mountains and even better a Utah football game most weekends.

I am very interested in the qb battle. I really hope it is a battle as well. Every year they say positions are battled for. I think since Johnson though Whitt really has made the safe choice at the most important position on the field. He has gambled quite a bit in his coaching of the position but has went with safest selection at the player level.   Not saying it was a bad choice either. Wilson was also the best choice in all probability. These next few years though I think between Cox and Williams they have some choices. Huntley also will push those guys.  I hope it is Williams and Huntley as the two.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Astoria, Oregon?

Anonymous
          Inactive

Oh just for vacation this week. It is only 60 right now!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Less then a week away from Fall Camp