Like the idea of bringing in an OC like Taylor…but

Viewing 4 reply threads
      1 4

User Suspended
      @a2ute

This could also cost kwhitt a job.  Taylor has no D1 experience PLUS hell  also need to crack the kwhitt code. The deck if stacked against him.

Maybe kwhitt should think about some type control rehabilitation therapy during the off season.  Im sure Park City or Moab have some type of new aged retreat.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Didn’t we have a post just the other day about how Whitt really isn’t involved in the whole offensive process?  Like he has input about trick plays possible or fourth down attempts but it is mostly the two OC’s he has?

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

I’m very interested in the first conference game where our throw game isn’t working.  Does Whit fight the urge to mandate run first?

User Suspended
          @a2ute

Outside of Chow…every other OC has been a bust. Either kwhitt is a horrible judge of OC talent or something else is at play.  Im really crossing my fingers that this is the one…. it sounds good

1 1

Anonymous
          Inactive

If our new OC calls it a passing game I say he is a 100% success.  I think just throwing the ball is the reason the Utes are around 50%.

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

This is what I have been saying for years. Other teams “Pass” the football whereas Utah “throws” it. If Whit would just change the verbage our completion percentage and passing yards would both improve substantially.

UTman
              Ute Fan
              @utman

Let’s take this positive thinking approach to the next level; let’s call it the “completion”game.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

The only rumblings of Whitt being a control freak have come from fans and their reasons boil down to because our offense sucks.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Not sure where this is coming from that he has no D1 experience. He was an assistant at Cal from 1996 to 2000 and had also been a GA at Colorado.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I like that he out-ohfensed Washington State with EWU talent in a game this past season.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Like the idea of bringing in an OC like Taylor…but