Looking good that we keep Jaylon Johnson

Viewing 4 reply threads

bgz5
      Ute Fan
      @bgz5

Brian Swinney twitted a list of things they have scheduled for signing day tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/BSwinneyScout/status/826527264175067146

As you can see Jaylon is schedualed to appear on espn700 tomorrow… Why would someone who didnt sign with the utes be on a local station for an interview?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

That is excellent news!

balayaute
      Ute Fan
      @utesir

Great news. I think he may be the most important piece of this recuiting class. More so than Tufele. Dont get me wrong I would love to land Tufele, but we’ve got some depth on the d-line and Lowell coming back.

We need secondary in a bad way. This is huge. 

therealu
        Ute Fan
        @therealu

Great news that we keep Jaylon Johnson. My gut tells me that we lose Tufele to USC. Hope I am wrong.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I hope you are wrong too but I have the same feeling. I’m trying not to set my hopes too high.

therealu
        Ute Fan
        @therealu

Just checked twitter, and a rumor is starting that it is indeed USC, and he has just let the U coaches know…

Justin Coles
          Ute Fan
          @utahman3

Where are you reading that? I really don’t want it to be true.

bgz5
          Ute Fan
          @bgz5

Yes, please let us know where you are reading this… Jay is quite tight lipped but i could see him being a man and not letting them know before hearing it from someone else. I sure hope its not true… Jay would be icing on the cake for this year.

therealu
            Ute Fan
            @therealu

Looks to just be a single guy on twitter making the claim – so maybe not quite a rumor yet. Guy is located in SLC, says he has friend/connection to the U. Twitter handle is @swaywe11

Larry B
              Ute Fan
              @larryb

Looking at his Twitter account, I doubt he knows what he’s talking about. I’m not saying Tufele won’t go to USC. I just wouldn’t go off of what some guy with a “source” on Twitter says.

TheJuggernaut
          Ute Fan
          @thejuggernaut

I’ll be surprised if he chooses Utah, he’s much more likely to start at USC.

bgz5
            Ute Fan
            @bgz5

I guarantee whittingham would make sure he started… i really dont think it comes down to starting.

TheJuggernaut
              Ute Fan
              @thejuggernaut

He’s not going to start ahead of Mokofisi or Lotulelei.

noneyadb
                Ute Fan
                @noneyadb

Scaley is going to a 5 man front, he would be a starter if earned.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Hopefully it’s just some tweets from USC fans counting their chickens too soon.

BTW. Where is oc_greg? I was hoping he’d migrate over here.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Looking good that we keep Jaylon Johnson