“MAKE UTE CHAT GREAT AGAIN!”

Viewing 6 reply threads

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

UF.net was fun but I am ready for this site to take off.  Really hope it happens.  If anyone knows Monkey and he wants to sell the UF, we should buy it and redirect it here.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Monkey is a FB friend of mine. Perhaps if it’s still down after a few days I’ll reach out on your behalf, BC.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by leftyjace.

mokus
        Ute Fan
        @mokus

Maybe he doesn’t know it is down. He might appreciate at least a heads up?

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

I am absolutely certain there are active users of UF.N that are much closer to Monkey than I. I would almost guarantee they have been in contact with him already – probably first thing this morning.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Just before Tony launched this site i recall a handful of people making offers and they were either rejected or ignored. I suspect the later.

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

I believe Tony made Monkey an offer and he declined.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

But was it an offer he couldn’t refuse?

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

My offer was to work with him to rebuild UF.N and modernize it. We talked briefly about it but nothing ever came of it, obviously.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is nice to see activity on this site finally. What happened to Utefans? Finally kick the bucket?

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

loved UFN but it seems its time has come …. too bad.  Thanks to whomever set this site up.

UteBulldog
      Ute Fan
      @utebulldog

Nice to see another Ute fan board pop up. I’d love to see this thing take off and be a place for great Ute content and discussion.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

It’s up to YOU to make it take off! I like it here and Tony has put a lot of effort into it but until today it’s been a little lean.

UteBulldog
      Ute Fan
      @utebulldog

Well this is definitely a site I will be checking in on now. I had no idea it was around until today and gave up on uf.n about 9 years ago. Hopefully word spreads about ute hub.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc “MAKE UTE CHAT GREAT AGAIN!”