Man, I love hockey internet communities

Viewing 6 reply threads

Hockeybeard
      Ute Fan
      @hockeybeard

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Hockeybeard.

3UteDad
      @3utedad

Here’s some hockey news for you…what the hell is going on with the Patrick Kane case? Did you hear about the evidence tampering?

I’m a Hawks fan and I love watching Kane on the ice, but I get the sense the guy is a douche canoe.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

I haven’t read very much about it – not a Kane or Blackhawk fan – but I’ve never been very impressed with Kane’s choices of entertainment to date.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

The whole situation is hard – and not too unlike what happened with Domo Hatfield (Not the crime, just the situation) – everyone wants him not to play, but the legal process hasn’t even run its course except for the plaintiff’s attorney to hold a press conference with a torn bag.

I’m not sure how it will ultimately work out, but he’s in an unenviable position; and perhaps he put himself there. If so, then he deserves all the vitriol that has been leveled at him, but its still early in the process from what I’ve read, and the early reports were that the rape kit came back negative other than for dna under the victim’s fingernails.

3UteDad
        @3utedad

Holy s**t this case is taking some bizarre turns.

Lawyer for Patrick Kane’s accuser quits, no longer trusts evidence bag story

Hockeybeard
          Ute Fan
          @hockeybeard

NOT a good look for the alleged victim…1 more reason to let it play out in the courts and not in the media.

Hockeybeard
          Ute Fan
          @hockeybeard

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

That sounds crazier and crazier as time goes on. Apparently the rape kit contained DNA evidence from two men, but not PK.

The fact that her atty decided to Peace Out says to me that he suddenly realized he was going to get his ass kicked at trial, and he no longer could trust his client to tell him the truth.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

GO DEVILS!

Guba
      Ute Fan
      @guba

I’m glad we have a spot here. I am an Oilers fan and I am FINALLY looking forward to hockey again this year. All HAIL CONNOR McJESUS!! 🙂

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

Man, we’ve got a Metro division community it looks like – Jolly Roger with the NJ Devils, me with the Penguins and yourself. Maybe need to have an old Atlantic Division get together!

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

I am hoping like CRAZY that Seattle will get an NBA team, because the ownership group also plan to bring in an NHL team. (David Stern can rot in hell for taking away the Sonics, and then blocking Seattle from buying/relocating another team back here to the Emerald City)

I went to a few AHL games when I lived in New England (Manchester Monarchs) but never made it to the NHL game (Boston Bruins). Hockey East Finals (college) were always spectacular. The Frozen Four is probably the best collegiate tournament in the northeast.

utahpunk
      Ute Fan
      @utahpunk

I’m glad we have a spot here. I am an Oilers fan and I am FINALLY looking forward to hockey again this year.

I too am an Oilers fan. They are one of my ancillary teams, my main one being the Red Wings.

I follow the Oilers on Twitter, and am also excited to see them possibly do something other than play doormat this season.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by utahpunk.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

If you like hockey you’d fit in perfectly in the Midwest.

UGLI baby
      Ute Fan
      @uglibaby

#GoSharks

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports Man, I love hockey internet communities