Rams 28 Steelers 27

Colts 45 Titans 20

Cards 27 49ers 13

Lions 28 Broncos 24

Pack 35 Chiefs 17

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

The Chiefs pick hurts, but its probably true.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Believe me, I would LOVE to get that one wrong. I don’t think I will though.

Hockeybeard
      Ute Fan
      @hockeybeard

The Steelers have Le’Veon Bell coming back – I think he’s good for a few more points to put them ahead of the Rams.

Don’t know if the Cowboys are going to score all that much…

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Also, the Eagles scoring 42 is crazy. Maybe this is the week they finally put it together, but I’m expecting an ugly game between two teams that are not good.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

Are they still trotting out Bradford at QB? Not sure that kid has ever quite healed right from his injury against BYU…

Wilson’s Mustache
          Ute Fan
          @sigmaute

I actually think Bradford has looked pretty good considering he has zero run game to work with. The interceptions are a problem, but when they know you’re going to throw the ball and its always long yardage situations that is going to happen. Especially in a new system.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

Hey, how about my Giants beating your Redskins. Nice pick (he says with an evil grin)!

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Yeah. The G Men owned them. I just wish the Skins hadn’t blown a 10 point lead at home against the awful Dolphins. They could be 3-1. Oh well, they aren’t going to do anything.

With Philly’s struggles the division my be there for the taking for your Giants.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I agree with most of your picks except the Steelers will win. Saints will lose. Bills will lose. No way the Seahawks shut out the Bears and score that many.

Going with my heart the Ravens will finally avenge themselves of the Bengals.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Bills, Bengals and Seahawks proved me right, including the shutout of the Bears which was far from a far-fetched pick. I think they were more likely to be shut out than not up there. Bills made the Dolphins look like an Arena league team.

I didn’t do so well on many of my other picks though.

execUTEioner
      Ute Fan
      @executeioner

Colts putting up 45 on the road when they have 21 points in two games seems unlikely. They are a bad team right now.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL My week 3 NFL picks