Not ready for the NBA

Viewing 1 reply thread

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

We all know who I’m talking about. Sabonis is small compared to what he will see.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Ute Bc.
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Ute Bc.

Anonymous
      Inactive

JakPo did not look right. Like he was suffering from the flu or something. David Bowie ate him up.

Of course no one else showed up either. Taylor and Loveridge were no shows. Chapman is a foul machine. I would seriously consider cutting his scholly if they could find someone else.

Anonymous
        Inactive

The only one needing to be cut is Wright. Chapman has had a rough year off the court and maybe the offseason will help him recover.

Poeltl needs to go pro.

Anonymous
          Inactive

What’s Chapman’s off the court excuse? Has he been smoking pot again? He’s sure been playing like it.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Death of a close relative I believe.

Anonymous
              Inactive

We’ll all have to deal with that at some point. Should not make for a busted entire season.

Anonymous
            Inactive

I don’t know about his drug use at all. I do know he has had a rough year. They are kids and we will get over this loss faster than they will.  Loveridge and Taylor looked like the biggest stinks today. Terrible way to end your career.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

David Bowie… LOL.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Not ready for the NBA