oregonian pac 12 power rankings. utes #1? i don't think so. link below

Viewing 6 reply threads

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

Hockeybeard
      Ute Fan
      @hockeybeard

Huh…and the comments seem to agree with his rankings for the most part. #PAC12IsWorking?? Still a lot of days left in the season though.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Looks like a lot of the commenters agree too. I’m very surprised. Not sure I would put Utah #1 but I suppose we do have as good an argument as anyone.

I think after this weekend we will know a lot more about the conference as a whole.

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

Utes are undefeated so far and have been behind for a series, that will change. I put Utes and UCLA as 1a and 1b so far.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

I’m not sold on UCLA yet. Yes they have athletes, but their resume so far has been beating Virginia, and holding on against BYU…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utah is in the top five but the QB position is the most important position in Football. It feels unsettled because of injuries. Thompson is not the guy either if Wilson goes down.
      Thompson didn’t beat fUCLA last season lest we forget the 10 sacks the defense had. Orchard won that game.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

I don’t know Portland media well. That guy could be Portland’s Gordo, could be he’s giving his team some bulletin board material hoping they respond with a statement game. Maybe he honestly believes what he wrote. Interesting because I get the impression must of us fans and certainly the media are curious to find out how good we really are. I think this weekend is gonna be very educational.

Anonymous
        Inactive

IF Utah wins in Eugene where else do you put them but one in the PAC?

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

I would probably put them at 3 right now. If they win Saturday you could certainly make a case for #1. That’s where I’d vote us.

UteStuckInSeattle
            Ute Fan
            @utestuckinseattle

We’ve beat two quality opponents and one “meh” opponent, but I still don’t think we’ve really seen what this team is quite yet.

A “W” in Autzen, even against an Oregon team that is a bit “down” from previous seasons, would make a big case for Utah possibly making a lot of noise in the conference this year.

We’ll know a lot more about the Utes Saturday night.

utejeph
      Ute Fan
      @utejeph

I don’t really put much weight in this, but I do have to say that it makes me feel pretty good that our boys are getting respect. We have a good team this year and the potential to be great. I am always optimistic about the Utes, but I think if there is a year to win the PAC, this is it.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football oregonian pac 12 power rankings. utes #1? i don't think so. link below