Pac-12 Announcers in Love With Washington

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It was nauseating listening to the biased Washington homer announcers tonight.  It was so over the top.  I think they’re in love. All they could do is gush over Washington and their NBA guard, meanwhile the Utes are kicking their ass.  Lame Pac-12.  Lame.

Anonymous
      Inactive

UCLA may have the best offense but Utah has done pretty ok offensively to. 

NavyUte
      Ute Fan
      @navyute

Agreed. That was hard to listen to. I hope we don’t get that crap on our court with the same announcers.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I can be happy knowing if the game is on our court I’ll be there, and not have to be subjected to their bs.

EUte
      Ute Fan
      @eute

I attended the game in person last night.  After I got home I watched it on DVR and was blown away by the announcers.  Their approach, tone and words could not have been any further than what I would have imagined.  I believe at one point MacLean said something like “I want to see Fultz completely take over this game and turn it around for UW”.  God I wanted to vomit.   

Anonymous
        Inactive

Looks like he got his numbers but doesn’t make his team better at all. 

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

The first thing that entered my mind after reading that was… “Allen Iverson”.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yes @EUte it was completely over the top.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Pac-12 Announcers in Love With Washington