Pac-12 Football Pick Em Contest Week 9 Winner: ColbyUtahman3

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We had a 14-way tie for first at 5-0 on last week’s Pick Em game.  I went through the tiebreaker scores and half of the people who tied for first didn’t post a tiebreaker, so they were instantly knocked out.

@colbyutahman3
      picked Washington 31 Utah 24, the EXACT score of the game and he is therefore the winner of the killer Kentwool socks!

utah utes red socks

Thanks to Kentwool for sponsoring the weekly prizes Kentwool will also offer a 10% discount for any users who want to guarantee getting a pair without having to rely on their picks! Just use the coupon code “Utes” to get the discount at http://www.kentwool.com

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Okay colbyutahman3, you’re picking 83% on the season. Obviously, you know stuff, why don’t you post stuff?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Cool idea to have the picking percentages, eh @89ute?

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Hell yeah! Best damn pick’em on the internet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I had a last minute change of heart and switched my pick to Colorado. I felt that UCLA had the athletes to win, but they play bad as a team and their coaching sucks. Soso Jamabo was a 5* RB recruit. JJ MOlson was a 5* recruit at kicker. All the talent, but no show on development. That’s coaching.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Pac-12 Football Pick Em Contest Week 9 Winner: ColbyUtahman3