Pac12 bowls who your cheering for and against?

Viewing 5 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

National Funding Holiday Bowl
      Minnesota vs. Washington State
      I’m pulling for Washington State, a win over the Big 10 is good for the conference and Washington St is a North team.

Foster Farms Bowl
      Indiana vs. No. 19 Utah
      Hmm, tough call.

Valero Alamo Bowl
      No. 12 Oklahoma State vs. No. 10 Colorado
      Go Cowboys!!!!!!!! Suck it Buffs!!!!!

Hyundai Sun Bowl
      No. 18 Stanford vs. North Carolina
      Since McCaffrey is leaving, I hope he has a great last game, and then Stanford falls next year. Go Cardinal!!!!!

Rose Bowl Game Presented by Northwestern Mutual
      No. 9 USC vs. No. 5 Penn State
      As much as it pains me, this is THE Pac12 bowl. Gotta cheer for the Pac12, I’ll just plug my nose. And if that fails, cheer against the Sandusky Liars!!!!!

College Football Playoff semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl
      No. 4 Washington vs. No. 1 Alabama
      I’ve got to cheer for the Pac12 team to take down Alabama. Don’t want Ohio St to win the NC, and that leaves the default Clemson.

I don’t want Clemson to win, but I want the rest to win it less.

So who are you cheering for?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I suppose I’m rooting all PAC 12 this year.

Anonymous
        Inactive

This is an easy answer Utah and its fan should want all PAC12 teams to win.  Considering how stinky they were to start the season OOC. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

The importance of conference perception is at an all time high. I’ll just root for the p12 teams except maybe usc. I’ll be fine if they lose.

Anonymous
        Inactive

No way I hope Pedo St loses every game forever.

Edit: If Washington beats Bama the other bowl victories won’t matter.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I used to root for underdogs even if they were playing a PAC team. I took some heat a few years ago for rooting for CSU in that amazing comeback vs WSU.

Now I’ve gotten to the point where I’m so sick of the media bias that I almost always root for the conference no matter what.

coachmorse8
      Ute Fan
      @coachmorse8

Plain and simple I’m cheering for the Utes and against everyone else. Except Washington. We recruit against colorado, washington state, and I hate U$C so it makes it pretty easy.

Go Utes and noone else!!

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

Washington winning means more $$ for us, and that game is an incredible opportunity to change perception, especially considering the opponent. I don’t really have a strong feeling either way on any other PAC game, although seeing Penn St win the Rose Bowl might make me throw up.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I won’t even watch any other games besides the Utes so that shows my investment level towards the rest of college football. This year has crappy matchups IMO. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pac12 bowls who your cheering for and against?