Paris Attack

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Unfortunately Paris is under terrorist attack. It’s not looking good. I’ve been to Paris and it is probably my favorite big city in the world.

Hats off and hope they get it under control as quickly as possible.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just my crazy opinion but this could be the start of another major war. Putin has his hands in this somehow.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I see no evidence whatsoever that Putin is involved. This kind of speculation is what fans the flames of global scale conflicts. The best thing to do against isolated radical Muslim violence is bury the victims and move on. A couple hundred dead people is a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds of thousands killed in the civil war we instigated in Iraq.

Jumpmasterute
        Ute Fan
        @jumpmasterute

I seen this coming when they opened the flood gates for all the Syrians to walk in. God bless the European community for trying to help. But they had to know that a small percentage would be terrorists from one faction or another.
        I could be wrong but I’m not. No rocket science needed here.

btw. Tony I spent time in Paris also… Love the people but the city is ugly… As in dog poop ugly, but then again you may have been a better district than I was.

Blessings to the lost and their families.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I think you’ve got it reversed, the city is beatiful, the people are dog s**t.

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

Not sure I follow your train of thought on Putin. If Putin somehow played a role in this, creating a war via France would create a NATO nightmare for Russia. China is not going to willing support Russia if it is found out the Russia played a role. Proxy wars are one thing, but state sanctioned support against a major power is suicide for Russia. Can you elaborate on your point?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

@jumpmasterute we must have been in two different areas for sure. Between the modern areas, the museums, and places like Notre Dame I loved it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Because it was way too precise of an attack to not be sponsored by a state government. 8 men with one French extremist were able to harm over 300 people around 120 fatally? That is a well planned attack.

Also Putin was just recently commenting about his ability to fire missiles through the Poland shield.

9 hours prior to attack

Russia is the next enemy. They are sponsoring terrorists just like America has done in the past.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Paris Attack